To advance and promote the Vending, Office Coffee Service & Micro Market Industries in Canada.
The CAMA Vision
To elevate professionalism and leadership in the provision of vending, office coffee services and micro markets.
What is CAMA?
Founded in 1953 the Canadian Automatic Merchandising Association, fondly known as CAMA, is an industry association with a rich history of supporting its members. It began as the only Canadian association representing the interests of Vending Operators, Machine Manufacturers, and Product & Service Suppliers in Canada. In 2007 it blended with the Ontario Coffee and Vending Services Association (OCVSA). Today, CAMA services are designed to represent, support and enhance the Vending, Office Coffee and Micro Market industries.
Business & Ethical Standards
The Canadian Automatic Merchandising Association is committed to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the vending and office coffee industry in Canada. CAMA members pledge adherence to the Association's Business & Ethical Standards; and agree not to engage in any action which may bring the Association or its members into disrepute.
All CAMA Members Annually pledge to:
- Serve our customers, clients, employees and communities with integrity and professional responsibility.
- Adhere to the spirit and letter of all health and safety, employment and other laws and regulations applicable to the operation of our business.
- Use sound accounting practices in financial reporting and comply fully with all contracts and agreements into which our organization enters.
- Offer only high quality merchandise, food and beverage products and services to the public at all times; and commit to the highest standards of quality, sanitation and safe handling practices.
- Create and promote service and excellence by maintaining clean equipment, serving a variety of attractively presented, fresh and nutritious products; offering these items in a reliable and convenient manner in serving our diverse customers.
- Maintain the highest standard of integrity in all forms of advertising, communications and solicitations; and conduct our business in a manner designed to enhance the operation, image and reputation of the vending and office coffee industry in Canada.
- Recognize and respect the rights and privileges of competitors in the true fashion of individual initiative and free enterprise and refrain from engaging in acts of unfair competition.
- Ensure that our employees, management and customers are aware of our duty to abide by this Code of Business & Ethical Standards; and bring any potential infringements before the appropriate Association body.